Skincare Tips: What to Try and What Not to Try

We all want that "perfect skin" look. You know, the skin that all celebrities have. The type of skin that is clear with no blemishes or marks that we can't hide away with makeup. The skin that makes us more confident. And the truth is, clear skin does make you more confident.

I began the "best years of my life" with skin trouble. Acne. Everyone gets it, but for me, I felt like I was the only one that had it. And it wouldn't go away. I used all the the "over the counter " products, but nothing seemed to work. While watching television one day, I discovered the commercial for "X-Out".  A new skincare product for teenagers from the makers of Proactiv.  I was immediately interested in this new product. Seeing the results of the people who tried it gave hope that I could finally have the clear, perfect skin that the people on TV had. So, I placed an order,  unaware what kind of challenges I would be facing.

When I began using X-Out, I remember being so confident that it was going to work. Haha, I was completely wrong. X-Out actually made my skin worse. My skin became extremely dry to the point where I was literally pulling skin off of my face. Disgusting right? After reading reviews, it turns out that I wasn't the only one who was facing this dilemma. Other people who had used X-Out was dealing with the same problem.

I went to the dermatologist and they prescribed me a Cera Ve face wash and moisturizer. Adding, a new medicine to use called Ziana. However, instead of my skin being dry this time, it actually made my skin very oily. After going back and forth with dermatologist appointments, I was introduced to Epiduo. The best medication that worked on my face. Epiduo does make your skin break out for a week or so  just because when you start using it, it cleans out all of the dirt in your pores. After that, you'll see its best results.  This product made my skin so clear that I began to feel more confident in myself. I also came to realize that some of my friends used it to!

If your having acne complications, try asking your dermatologist about Epiduo. It really helped me out and hopefully will help you too!:)



Comments

Popular Posts