My Review on the New Snapchat Update:)

Snapchat is probably one of my most used apps on my phone. There is something about the app that gets you hooked on it. Whether it is the cool filters it offers or the "streaks" it allows you to have with other snapchat users, it is just a fun app to use.

Snapchat, however, does have some downfalls. And its new recent update is not getting the best reviews. 

After seeing what the new update looks like, I decided not to update the app. Turns out, snapchat did not like how I didn't up it and decided to automatically update itself without my permission. Okay snapchat, looks like you won this time ๐Ÿ˜‘  It's new features aren't the best, but I do feel that I could get used to it. 

Remember how all the new "stories" that your friends would post went to the main page? Where you could see the "discover stories" and you could post our own story? Well those features are gone. Now the main page only has the discovery stories and the most popular stories. You know, what the celebrities post. 

Now you're probably asking yourself, where can I see what my friends post? Well, their stories appear where you would receive your direct messages. So, even if you don't have a streak with a particular person, or you don't necessarily talk to them, that persons most recent post appears in your messages. It it not really helpful to see that one persons name in your recents. But again, snapchat seems not to care about what we want...

Having these new features and the new layout isn't really my favorite way to want to use snapchat anymore, but I think I could get used to it. 

What is you're opinion on the new snapchat update? Let me know below๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

Comments

Popular Posts