My Top 5 Favorite Drugstore Makeup Products Under $15!!

Hey guys!:)

There are so many makeup products out in the world today that sometimes, it can be overwhelming to pick which products are the best for you. If you have read my previous blog on my skincare, you'll already know about the type of products I use and my whole backstory on what I went through to get the right ones.
But, today is the day where I'm going to share with you my top 5 favorite makeup products that I use every day!

1) My go to moisturizer is the Neutrogena hydro boost water gel. The hydrolic acid in it helps to keep my skin moisturized and hydrated all day. Unlike other cream moisturizers, this specific one keeps my skin from not looking oily. When I would use cream moisturizers, it did not matter the brand, my skin would always look so oily...not fun or attractive at all! Price: $15

2)  My go-to mascara and by far favorite is the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. I have thin eyelashes, so it really gives me the volume I need;) I get the non-waterproof one because the waterproof one will stay on for days. Even after I take it off at night. Price: $6.

3) When it comes to foundation, no doubt does the Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage not work. I have tried other foundations in the past, what I love about this one is that it shrinks by pores so no one can see them. I also have acne scars, so it is nice to have them covered up perfectively. Price: $10.

4) Eyeshadow changes all the time for me. It depends on what mood I am in lol. I usually like the all-natural look, (light colors such as light pinks, cream colors, and nude colors) but sometimes I'll go smoky eye or darker (Depends on what I'm wearing too). The Maybelline Mini City Palette is favorite. It's tiny so it is great on the go and it has the light and dark colors that I love. Price: $7

5) The Maybelline Color Sensational Shine in the color undressed pink is my favorite lipstick of all time. Dark colors do NOT look good on me and neither do reds. Though is does not stay on as long as I would have liked it to, it gives me a light tinted pink color and has that natural look. (If you haven't noticed, I LOVE the all natural look). Price: $6

So there you go! My favorite go-to drugstore makeup products!

Comment down below your favorite makeup products!

Have a wonderful weekend!😀

Comments

Popular Posts